Given the unique nature of our projects and the interest they generate on a local, national and international level, partnering with Cross Culture Surf provides an excellent platform for increasing your brand awareness.
We are interested in establishing strategic partnerships with people willing to support and sponsor Cross Culture Surf.
Each of our projects are carefully designed and put together. They are innovative and original, attracting the attention of local and national media. For example Cross Culture Surf has:
- received the financial backing and endorsement of the European Union Youth in Action scheme for our international exchanges
- featured on national TV news programmes in both Basque and Spanish
- featured in local, regional and national newspapers
- been interviewed on national and regional radio stations
- received direct support from different institutions, organisations, companies and individuals from the global surfing community.
Ways of supporting Cross Culture Surf typically fall into three different categories:
1. Financial pledge
A company, organisation or individual chooses to support Cross Culture Surf financially. This may involve a one-off donation, or supporting a particular project or initiative. If you would like to donate to Cross Culture Surf, you can do so through paypal: